Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a Project Support officer role in a healthcare setting. This role will be based over in the Birmingham area, but will require home working.
Rate - £20-£23 PAYE Per hour
Location - Birmingham/Homeworking
Hours - 37.5
- Contribute to performance improvement, taking a lead for identified areas where agreed.
- Provide coordination of and participate in relevant internal and external working groups and provide project advice, expertise and support where requested
- Work directly with GP practices to facilitate the identification of Dementia & Gold Standard Framework patients, and support appropriate management and recording of information
- Provide relevant and timely specialist advice and guidance on assigned portfolio of projects/functions.
- Work with members of the Team to investigate the causes of any variance from target/plan and proactively contribute to the implementation of solutions.
- Management of a risk and issues tracking mechanism and its proactive resolution and escalation processes.
- Provide regular reporting on the targeting of resources and monitoring their implementation from a value for money perspective.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of all aspects of project budget
- Evaluate projects/function within identified portfolio for delivery against financial recovery/savings plans through providing sophisticated, high quality project analysis.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01772208953