JOB TITLE: Property Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Temp - Perm
WEEKLY HOURS: 36 Hours
WORK PATTERN: 9am - 5pm (One day early finish)
Delivery of a professional block and tenancy management service within a designated area. To work collaboratively with the other PMs in the delivery of property management service across the entire home ownership stock. Ensuring that their area's estimated service charge calculations and reconciled service charge accounts are checked and scrutinised to ensure they are correct in all respects.
- To provide an effective and efficient block and tenancy management service to homeowners and leaseholders in line with all legal, contractual, regulatory requirements and good and/or best practice.
- To ensure that homeowners are complying with the covenants that they are bound by in the pursuit of good estate/block management and to safeguard the rights of all residents as is applicable.
- To monitor the performance of services and maintenance contractors and others who provide a service to homeowners. Liaise with the Contract Manager where the required standards are not met, or other issues are noted. Keeping in mind cost, value for money and cost recovery at all times.
- To identify and take appropriate action to manage risks affecting the organisation including financial and reputational. To ensure that the organisation receives and provides value for money in the services we provide.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Effective IT skills including property management MIS.
- Ability to understand account information and check for accuracy.
- Good influencing and persuading skills.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
Temp - Perm