A Housing Association based in Merseyside is currently recruiting for a Property Surveyor to join their asset team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, fixed term role for 2 years and the ideal candidate will have Planned Investment experience and knowledge of the Voids (Empty Homes) or Responsive Repairs teams.
The purpose of the role is to deliver excellent quality planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance programmes in line with the asset management strategy.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- To ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through the delivery of quality asset management services.
- To effectively, plan and deliver under the direction of the asset management senior management a surveying service to Living's stock portfolio covering, but not limited to, responsive repairs surveys, empty property surveys, cyclical maintenance surveys, capital maintenance surveys and stock condition surveys.
- To undertake quality assurance inspections in the support of the delivery Magenta Living's responsive maintenance, cyclical maintenance and capital investment programmes.
- To provide property survey information as required to the and actively update the asset management system (Promaster).
- To ensure value for money is delivered through all projects.
The ideal candidate will need to have a substantial post qualification experience and a solid understanding of asset management legislation. Experience in a similar role in a Housing Association or Local Authority would be desirable as would be the possession of a BTEC (Level 3), HNC, HND, BSc (Property Related), CIOB, CIBSE, RICS or equivalent qualification.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £39023 p/annum. So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!