Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Receptionist to work in the NHS on a temporary agency contract in High Wycombe.
Monday to Friday 9-5
12.50Ltd/£10.28PAYE an hour (paid weekly via an umbrella)
- To create a welcoming and positive atmosphere for the outpatient reception.
- To advise and direct visitors/clients to appropriate waiting areas.
- To provide a confidential and efficient service when dealing with enquiries.
- Answer the telephone, taking messages and helping with enquiries.
- To enter room bookings electronically.
- Use CareNotes to search for clients and input data as required.
- To issue temporary passes as required and ensure returned.
- To use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Any other reasonable tasks as determined by the Office Manager.
Qualifications or IT skills required:
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel and Outlook
- Desirable but not essential: knowledge of CareNotes
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to liaise with professionals at all levels in confident and effective manner
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com thanks