Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Receptionist to work in Banbury on a temporary agency contract in the NHS.
£9.79 (£11.87ltd) an hour paid weekly via an umbrella company
32 hours per week. Monday to Friday
- Reception, meeting & greeting patients
- Infection control cleaning
- Answering the phone, answering patient queries and taking messages
- Booking appointments/making clinical notes on an electronic health record system
- General assistance with clinic stock and clinic organisation.
- Assisting patients into and out of clinic rooms.
- Dealing with routine emails
Qualifications or IT skills required:
- Good written & spoken English,
- Email (Outlook),
- Carenotes (EPR system, but training could be provided),
- basic spreadsheet (Excel).
- Good written and spoken English, as communication is key to the role.
- Administration experience.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org