Hi All, I am currently recruiting for a Recruitment Project and process lead in the NHS. Please ssee below for more information.
Rate - £13-20.10 PAYE Per hour
Hours - 37.5 M-F
Location - Birmingham
- To act as key short term support to the Recruitment Manager/Senior HRBP in the provision of a measurable high quality recruitment service within existing resources.
- To lead on the implementation and development of specific Recruitment projects e.g.: continued development of TRAC recruitment system, DBS, RA, proactive Divisional Recruitment Campaigns. To ensure that Digital Service Technologyinitiatives are developed fully and support a process of continuous service improvement and managerial reporting within the Recruitment function;
- To ensure a high level of proactive engagement with the Trust's clinical divisions, ensuring a proactive service is delivered which is responsive to the needs of the organisation and regular attendance at Divisional workforce forums/meetings to ensure a responsive recruitment service;
- Responsible for implementing processes and engagement for e-recruitment files across Divisions and a system in place for contracts and clearing backlog following COVID and a system for checks on files to ensure compliance and standards are maintained;
- To act as the Electronic Disclosure and Barring Service (E-DBS) support to Recruitment manager who is lead (and be a counter signatory for DBS applications) for the Trust ensuring that the process for E-DBS clearances runs smoothly and invoices are paid in a timely manner;
- To oversee the DBS Update Service for existing staff is maintained ensuring processes are agreed to ensure long term implementation and sustainability
- Provide advice and support to managers and staff on recruitment specific issues as appropriate;
- Review and update of Recruitment training programmes to ensure that managers are equipped with the necessary people management skills required to manage staff ensuring these are in line with the Trust's objectives and support HR Business Partners and the operational HR teams
- Monitor trends in employment practice/caseload within the Trust and advise on appropriate proactive actions;
- Produce accurate and timely monthly and annual recruitment reports relating to bespoke projects as required
- Produce requested reports and ensure that TRAC recruitment system is utilised to full capacity ensuring appropriate monitoring of Key performance Indicators (KPIs);
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability. If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk