In Greater Manchester (OL6 9RW) and several other NHS facilities, we are looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for RMNs searching for flexible part-time or full-time work in the NHS, or to add to their current position.
Although some blocks of shifts may be reserved in advance, the RMN role entails working in a variety of inpatient programmes on a shift-by-shift basis. You'll be expected to assess, plan, administer, and evaluate nursing care programmes while adhering to professional standards and code of conduct.
The hourly pay ranges from £21.00 to £30.00 (limited company), with bonuses for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The successful RMN must possess a Mental Health Nursing Degree, at least six months of post-degree experience, a live pin, and current NMC registration in order to be considered.
Working for Service Care Solutions has great benefits!
- Refer a friend and receive up to £250 bonus; terms and conditions apply
- Welcome bonus of £250 for all new nurses!
- Free Compliance: We cover all aspects of your compliance, including your DBS (fasttrack), training, and immunisations
- A specialist Mental Healthcare Consultant will be your single point of contact for all of your shift bookings
- Multiple payroll runs each week
- National provider of Mental Healthcare staff to more than 200 local councils and more than 40 different NHS trusts
We have immediate openings. To learn more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Shelby a call on 01772 208963