Service Care Solutions are looking for a Band 5 RMN for a vacancy based in a Low Secure Unit based in Derby. The role is a full time, long-term NHS locum contract with both days and nights available. If you are looking for a new contract and are available for work, please do get in touch.
- Low Secure Unit in Derby
- 37.5 hours per week
- Days/Nights/Weekends (2-5 shifts per week)
- Weekday rate - £20 - £30 depending on shift
The role has been described as follows:
The Unit provides a gender-specific low-secure service for males.
It delivers intensive, comprehensive, multidisciplinary treatments and care by registered staff and healthcare assistants, for patients who demonstrate disturbed behaviour in the context of a serious mental disorder and who require the provision of security.
· To carry a case load of mental health patients, working within an inpatient setting providing high quality care.
· To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
· To administer medications and perform depot injections as part of the treatment of patients.
· To work effectively as part of a MDT (Multi Disciplinary Team) and liaise with other mental healthcare professionals.
The following skills have been specified
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Good IT skills are necessary
- All staff must have experience of a broad range of MH conditions
- Valid NMC Pin
Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- 4 payroll runs per week
- All your compliance fully paid for
- Single point of contact
- £150 sign up bonus for new registrants
- £250 referral bonus
If you are interested in applying for any of the above roles, please respond to this email with your CV, or give Tom Lockwood a call, on 01772208963.