Service Care are recruiting on behalf of the NHS, at a hospital based in Stockton on Tees, which is in need of an enthusiastic, highly motivated and reliable Registered General Nurse to join their Emergency Assessment Team on an ongoing flexible basis. Please find below further details with regards to the position and the person specification.
SHIFTS: Monday to Sunday
SHIFT PATTERNS: Long Days 0730-2000 or 10.30-23.00, Nights 1930-0800
- The Emergency Assessment Unit, is a fast-paced busy environment that provides urgent and emergency care for patients who are medically unwell, requiring rapid assessment, planning and treatment for their immediate needs. The unit works closely with the Emergency Department to ensure a safe and effective patient journey.
- 12 months minimum NHS experience working as a General Nurse
- Current NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills
- International applicants are unfortunately unable to be considered.
- Flexible hours and working pattern
- £250 sign-up bonus
- £250 Referral Bonus
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
This role is available for an immediate start please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.