This company is looking for a part-time Rehabilitation Assistant to join their multi-disciplinary team within their Rehabilitation Services. The position is for 21 hours per week and is based at their centre in Gloucester. The centre is designed to support individuals with all aspects of their rehabilitation and care programs following either a discharge from hospital or admittance from the community. The Rehabilitation Assistant will provide 24-hour care for planned, unplanned, and emergency stays. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
- Create a positive, caring, and stimulating environment that meets every resident's needs
- Contribute to promoting the independence and reablement of the people we care for in day-to-day activities
- Ensure that each activity has an outcome-focused care plan to meet identified needs
- Join on a shift basis, which will include weekend working as required
- Be flexible to help out at other locations if required
- Diploma/NVQ 2 in Health & Social Care or relevant experience
- Experience of working with older people
- Experience of the process of assessment, care plan, development, goal setting and review
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Rehabilitation Assistant position, please apply now. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team and make a difference in people's lives.