Rehabilitation Officer Visual Impairment - Shropshire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - SY2 6ND
Hours per week - 37 hours
Salary - £20.00 an hour
An exciting opportunity is available for a Rehabilitation Officer for the Visually Impaired (ROVI) - to work across the beautiful County of Shropshire, within the Sensory Support Service.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and committed individual to join this busy team who offer comprehensive support to citizens experiencing vision and hearing loss including statutory registration as severely sight impaired and sight impaired.
- The team offer advice, support and guidance, home and clinic-based assessments, rehabilitation including orientation and mobility training, daily living skills, equipment and adaptations, emotional and psychological support.
What is required?
- (HCC) Completed Care Act
- Mental Capacity Act
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Human Rights Act training including Making Safeguarding Personal
- Safeguarding adults
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.