About the Role
This company is currently seeking Rehabilitation Officers to join their multi-disciplinary team within Rehabilitation Services. As a Rehabilitation Officer, you will work in their centre in Gloucester to support individuals with all aspects of their rehabilitation and care programs following either a discharge from hospital or admittance from the community. You will provide 24-hour care for planned, unplanned and emergency stays. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
- Provide personal care and medication to residents
- Lead shifts as the Officer in Charge
- Supervise Rehabilitation Assistants
- Create a positive, caring and stimulating environment that meets every resident's needs
- Experience of supporting or working with vulnerable people in a care setting, providing support with personal care and medication administration
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Educated to GCSE Level English and Maths 9-4 (or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or working towards level 3
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with a 3-month contract and potential to go permanent.
This company is offering 2 positions: 21 hours and 28 hours per week.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.