Our client within the Housing Sector based in South West England are currently recruiting for a Repairs Manager to join their Service Delivery Team.
This is a full time, permanent role set to start as soon as possible, the ideal candidate would have experience working within a Housing Sector or similar, ideally overseeing Direct and third party repairs teams.
The purpose of the role to ensure that the Home Repairs Service provides a great customer experience, continually improves, is cost effective and provides value for money. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for all day-to-day repair requests and managing the planning function to have adequate resources available to provide a truly customer focused, right first time and cost-effective repairs service.
- Previous experience of leading a team of managers
- Proven experience of running a repairs function (ideally within a housing association or similar)
- Experience of working in a putting customer first / right first time approach
- Can demonstrates budget or financial planning experience.
- Can demonstrated experience of managing performance of a service
- Experience of managing / working with contractors / 3rd party stakeholder
Our client is looking to move quickly and are offering £54,137 per annum to join their team, if interested or require more information please feel free to get in touch on 01772208967 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org