Residential Team Manager needed with Worcestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Worcester - Children's Residential Home
Duration - 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours per week (some shift work will be required)
Salary - £21 an hour
- To ensure that the quality of life and educational opportunities of Children in Care is maximised by timely, stable residential placements that are comprehensively supported across all agencies
- To manage the day to day operations of the team
- To monitor and manage specific budgets as agreed with Operational Manager
- To ensure that complaints are fully investigated, effectively monitored and to ensure that learning is appropriately disseminated
What is required?
- Significant post-qualifying experience, including demonstrable experience working with children in a residential child care setting
- Experience of supervising staff in a children's social care or educational service setting
- Track record of effective continuous improvement in service delivery
- Recent experience of managing change
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.