JOB TITLE: Retirement Living Assistant
CONTRACT TYPE: Temp
WEEKLY HOURS: 35 Hours
WORK PATTERN: 8am - 4pm (Monday-Friday)
To always ensure a professional and supportive approach is maintained whilst assisting in the day-to-day delivery of the service for Retirement Living, working as part of a team to provide 'best practice', customer focused housing service provision across a group of schemes.
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely, and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- ? Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements.
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating, fire, equipment, gardening etc.
- To ensure that the companies Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme, ensuring customers are always aware of the provision of security at the scheme.
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support, and complete relevant IT training where required.
- Experience of working with vulnerable and older people.
- Working in a Customer Focused environment.
- Basic knowledge of welfare benefits, housing benefits, leasehold management
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
Monday - Friday (8am-4pm)