Hi all I'm currently recruiting for an administrator in the Birmingham area, please apply for more details.
Rate - £11.00 - £12.75
Hours - 37.5
Location - Birmingham
* To provide day to day administrative support to the team by:
* Acting as a point of contact for the safeguarding team; dealing with and responding to telephone or other queries effectively; passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously.
* Liaising as required with external partner agencies and organisations
* Sorting and prioritising incoming mail and email, distributing as appropriate; including the monitoring of the dedicated generic Safeguarding and Children in Care mail boxes.
* Handling sensitive and highly confidential material appropriately, ensuring that this information is stored securely and that client confidentiality is maintained.
* Ensuring internal systems and tracking processes (e.g. for statutory reviews, Child Death, children in care, missing alerts) are timely, accurate and up to date.
* Organising and planning events as necessary.
* Working together with other administrators within the CCG to provide an effective network of communication including dealing with visitors to the base and being flexible to cover other administrators' general duties on the base.
* Ordering items using the CCG's internal systems and processes.
* Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to relevant members of the team in accordance with the IG toolkit.
* Assisting in the diary management requirements of individuals within the team
* Providing cover and support to other administrative staff within the Safeguarding Team as required.
* Drafting correspondence as directed and on own initiative where appropriate.
* Assisting in the production of team Safeguarding Bulletins, Newsletters, training materials and other documents and reports as required.
* To make travel arrangements and booking accommodation for team members, utilising the appropriate CCG processes.
* Use own initiative to resolve queries and problems as appropriate within the team.
* To assist with general IT queries.
* Organising meetings as required on behalf of the team.
* Organising hospitality as required
* Preparing agendas and producing minutes for meetings in a timely manner
* Producing an Action Log for each meeting; monitoring actions and following up as necessary
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01772208953.