Service Care Solutions are currently working alongside a forward thinking media and sales company who are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join the expanding sales team and support the growth of the company through a consultative sales approach providing the best service to new and existing customers.
ROLE: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Preston (Hybrid role min 2 days in the office)
PAY RATE: £35,000 - £45,000 OTE £50,000 - £55,000
The main purpose of the role is to lead the sales function to exceed the budgeted revenue for trade shows and other related products. The role will require direct sales to customers and leading the sales team. The role will be responsible for developing the sales strategy and the team to meet the changing needs of the market. The role will also play a key role in overall develop of the show and related products.
Description of Duties
- Sales leadership for the Trade shows
- Develop the sales strategy to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Effectively support, develop and manage the sales team
- Manage and allocate the existing and new business client base.
- Track daily sales and produce timely and accurate sales reports.
- Work closely with Senior Exhibition Co-ordinator to ensure all related sales administration is produced accurately.
- Conduct sales presentations to existing and prospective clients to develop existing business and generate new business.
- Account management of existing and where appropriate new key accounts.
- Ensure client records are maintained effectively.
- Liaise with other teams/stakeholders as required to ensure the effective delivery of the event.
- Work with other key stakeholders to manage and develop the show floor plan.
Skills and Abilities
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to continually explore new opportunities
- Excellent team leadership and man management skills.
- Excellent communication written and interpersonal skills.
- Have a positive, "can do" attitude and demonstrate an optimistic approach
- Ability to deliver face to face presentations effectively to high level decision makers
- Representing the business at relevant industry events and trade shows
- Good level of industry knowledge
- Strong sales ability to establish a deep understanding of the company need to provide the relevant solution
- Target driven and efficient.
- Critical thinker
- Ability to accurately forecast future sales
- Keep abreast of all current trends, activities and relevant news within agriculture and specific sector
- Maintain the highest professional standards
- Good working knowledge of relevant CRM systems, Microsoft packages and other tolls required for the role
- Effective time manager who possesses highly effective organisational skills
If you are interested in this position please apply with your updated CV for consideration.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral bonus of upto £250 per successful placement. Please send any referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org