Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a number of School Nurses for an established nationwide client covering school nursing services across Warwickshire.
The service is successfully expanding and looking to recruit a number of nurses on a temporary and/or permanent basis. The service delivers outcome focused and key elements of the Healthy Child Programme with the objective of improving the health and wellbeing of school-aged children and young people in Warwickshire and reduce health inequalities.
As a school staff nurse, your priority would be helping children, young people and families achieve positive health and wellbeing outcomes. You'll carry out a range of assessments, interventions and public health initiatives, working both independently and as part of a multi-agency team around the family. Safeguarding children is an integral part of the role.
You will provide information, advice and support to deliver an effective service that makes a difference. The wellbeing of children, young people and families is central to everything you do.
The service operates Monday to Friday, both full and part time hours will be considered.
Pay and Salary
Temporary: Rates Negotiable +£250 registration bonus after first 150 hours work.
Permanent: from £28,395 - £35,126 per annum.
- The successful application must be a qualified Nurse currently registered with the NMC.
- The successful application must have previous experience working as a school nurse or with children and adolescents.
- The successful applicant must be willing to work face to face on a community basis and therefore will require a full clear UK driving license and car suitable for work purposes.
We offer a range of benefits for permanent staff including:
- 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, rising to 32 days over time.
- Life assurance at 2 x basic salary
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Family-friendly policies
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and OH service
- Enhanced sick pay.
- Excellent learning & development opportunities and career progression
- Annual performance / salary review
Service Care Solutions Temporary Worker Benefits:
- £250 Registration Bonus, this is payable after 150 hours work.
- Here at Service Care, we can also pay into your private Limited Company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
If you are interested, please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.