SEN Teaching Assistant needed with Oxfordshire County Council
Start Date- September
Location - Chinnor
Duration - Initially 1 month
Hours per week - 31.5 hours per week
Salary - £15 ltd an hour
- Improving outcomes for children and young people with Special Education Needs (pupils with physical disabilities; language and communication difficulties and those on the autistic spectrum) who attend a SENSS resource base attached to a mainstream school
- Supporting student access to the learning environment and fostering independence with the aim of enabling access to the curriculum and facilitating full inclusion into school life
- Supporting in a range of learning environments within the resource base, host school and on outings and other school activities as required
What is required?
- Maths & English GCSE (A*-C Grades) or equivalent
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Relevant and recent experience of working with children and young people with special educational needs in an educational context to facilitate learning and encourage independence
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.