Service Care Solutions are recruiting a SEND Key Worker to join a supportive team at Staffordshire Council. You will play a crucial role in supporting children, young people, and their families to navigate the complexities of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. This a full time role and will initially be a 3 month contract with the possibility of this being extended, paying £15.26 per hour. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team in delivering personalised support to promote independence, choice, and well-being.
- Be supporting the Family Practitioner Leads to carry out the Local Authority's SEND duties in relation to co-ordinating EHC Assessments
- Producing EHC Plans and carrying out annual reviews
- Develop collaborative and respectful relationships, promoting choice and independence and improve outcomes
- Ensure that education, health, and care plans comply with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements in addition to the policies, standards and procedures of the authority.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ3/equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline (education, social care, child care, advice and guidance) or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in planning personalized support for individuals with disabilities.
- Knowledge of SEND legislation, the Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, and safeguarding procedures.
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested or know of anyone who may be, please contact Kat at Service Care Solutions on or email me at .
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!