SEND Officer needed with Bracknell Forest Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Remote
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £200 ltd a day
- Manage an allocated caseload of children and young people with SEN in a timely and compliant way
- Be responsible for an allocated caseload of children and young people with SEN, following the processes and procedures
- Coordination of requests for EHC needs assessment and processes relating to the determinate of whether an EHC needs assessment is necessary
- Preparing written summary briefs relating to children and young people for all advisory panels, setting out key issues, options for consideration and financial implications, ensuring that information submitted is accurate and complete, and attend such panels to present cases as appropriate
What is required?
- Relevant professional qualification
- Experience within SEN
- Experience with EHC assessments
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.