Service Care Solutions are looking for a Senior Analyst in London to oversee the delivery, maintenance and development of the operational performance of the Learning Management System (LMS) for a government entity, implementing best practices for learning, providing daily support to ensure the operation of the LMS remains stable, and managing efficient collaboration with cross-functional teams for the process of information exchange. The role falls outside IR35.
The role holder will lead a diverse team enabling L&D to deliver a standardised & professional planning, scheduling and logistics service by managing resources to deliver blended learning.
- Liaise with other departments and owners of downstream systems to proactively resolve data and technical discrepancies.
- Support the design, test and rollout of the new Cornerstone OnDemand LMSTake an administrative role in regular HR processes that require system support.
- Update the configuration of the Cornerstone OnDemand LMS system to support new functionality or new offices.
- Use of knowledge gained through user interaction to actively improve the quality of LMS systems and processes.
- Create, maintain, and analyse reports from the LMS, for the organisation as well as regulatory reports
- Develop relationships within the wider MPS digital infrastructure to drive efficiency's and effectiveness across systems.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Experience with training and certifications in the public sector
- Experience with Enterprise large scale rollouts of Talent Management tools such as Successfactors, Oracle or SumTotal, but preferably Cornerstone OnDemand
- Understanding of LMS and Training business processes, possibly in an international or professional services environment
- Cornerstone Ondemand experience or other HRIS or LMS'
- Core, Learning, Performance and Talent Management Reporting KPIS
- Interest in, and aptitude for, developing new areas of PeopleSoft functionality
- Technically adept with new technologies
- Proficient in the management of digitally enabled scheduling tools contained within an LMS, alongside knowledge of the systems architecture and data reporting capabilities that seek to reduce operational inefficiencies through the automation of manual tasks.
- Strong understanding of data retrieval performance (queries and caching). Able to optimise designs/queries for scale.
- The role holder should be experienced in leading teams to undertake debugging / troubleshooting of functional and technical issues
- Strong understanding of performance / optimisation techniques.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Conversant in algorithms, software design patterns, and knowledge of how they integrate to and operate within the LMS.
- The role holder has excellent customer-focused communication skills in providing support to senior stakeholders to maximise the benefits of the LMS.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with project rollouts (particularly Agile or Hybrid), business analysis, Testing and reporting, on LMS and People Development technologies.
- Experience in working on cloud provided systems like such as Cornerstone on Demand, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.