Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Senior Broker in Waltham Forest
The company is looking for a Senior Broker to lead on the brokerage of services on behalf of residents who have specific social care needs. As a Senior Broker, you will be using your expert knowledge of client groups, systems, care markets and negotiation skills to ensure that appropriate, value for money care is commissioned. You will also be managing and supporting junior staff.
As a Senior Broker you will be responsible for:
- Lead on the brokerage of services on behalf of residents who have specific social care needs
- Use expert knowledge of client groups, systems, care markets and negotiation skills to ensure that appropriate, value for money care is commissioned
- Manage and support junior staff
- Ensure referrals for discharges from hospital are facilitated in a responsive way to the targeted timeframes of the NHSE guidance (7 days a week, 8am 8pm) and within 3 hours of a resident becoming optimised for discharge
- Respond in a timely way to community referrals to source and purchase appropriate settings to meet the needs of the residents
- Proven experience as a Senior Broker or similar role
- Ability to manage and support junior staff
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Senior Broker role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!