Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a temporary Senior Information Analyst to work in the NHS in West Sussex.
Full time Monday to Friday 9-5
£29.28PAYE (£37.00Ltd) paid weekly via an umbrella
The Senior Information Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate provision of statutory reporting and the analysis and development of accurate, insightful reports that inform and improve service provision to the organisation and externally.
The post holder will assist the Business Intelligence Manager in all aspects of the data journey including data flow definition, central returns, rules guidance, metrics reporting, ad hoc requests, BI analysis, dashboard development and development of subject expertise.
- Extensive experience of working within an NHS acute information analysis role
- Management experience
- Experienced user of statistical techniques to analyse and present complex data
- Experience of presenting to a clinical or technical audience
- NHS acute sector
Degree or equivalent level qualification preferably in a numerate / analytical discipline or able to demonstrate specialist knowledge within this field through practical experience
Evidence of continual professional development in information analysis
- Evidence of continual professional development in the field of health informatics
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com i can also send the full job spec thanks.