Service Care Solutions are looking for an Senior ICT Support Officer to work in North west London. Main duties, skills and experience required are below:
- Monitor incoming queues on the IT service desk system perform initial triage of all calls and assign to correct team
- Take ownership of and resolve calls in line with service level agreement(s).
- Identify problems, log problem records and communicate appropriately.
- Log changes, providing adequate information and ensuring change records are kept up to date.
- Provide on-site support across all sites supported by the shared service.
- Build and/or delivery of end user equipment, collection of equipment for repair or disposal, office moves.
- Work on complex technical projects implementing changes to the shared service infrastructure.
- Be part of virtual teams working on specific assignments.
- Provide cover for colleagues in other teams as and when required.
- Provide cover and/or work on projects outside normal working hours (08:00 to 18:00) or on occasion at weekends.
- Accurately and clearly document fixes to technical issues and update the IT knowledge base, enabling their colleagues to quickly resolve any future occurrences of similar issues using this documentation.
- Document adequate information on call resolution to enable the further analysis of calls handled by the shared service but also to ensure the customer receives quality feedback in relation to their call.
- Responsible for ensuring that any changes they are involved in are logged and have complete and accurate information; this may require further investigation and/or liaising with customers and colleagues to establish. Ensure changes are adequately authorised and appropriately communicated to all stakeholders.
- Produce new or update existing documentation as appropriate for processes and procedures related to the performance of their duties and the delivery of ICT services by the shared service.
- Ensure all IT records are kept up to date to maintain accurate asset registers for the shared service and comply with license agreements.
- Occasionally supervise and/or mentor junior staff or apprentices, to help them develop their technical skills and perform their duties.
- Liaise with third party suppliers to achieve resolution of faults and/or requests.
- Provide quotations and/or enter requisitions on procurement system.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.