Are you a dedicated Senior Physiotherapist looking for a rewarding opportunity with a leading Occupational Health organisation? Look no further! Our client, based in Bridgwater is offering a permanent role with a competitive salary of up to £42,000. What's more, they are willing to assist with relocation costs for the right candidate.
As a Senior Physiotherapist, you will play a crucial role in providing accurate clinical assessments, diagnoses, and treatments for various musculoskeletal (MSK) disorders. Your responsibilities will include leading onsite exercise classes, conducting DSE assessments, and effectively communicating with the wider occupational health team. Additionally, you will be identifying workplace hazards, assessing associated risks, and providing essential recommendations to enhance employee well-being.
- HCPC registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in MSK
- Competitive pay up to £42,000
- Assistance with relocation costs
- Full and Part-Time positions available with the option of hybrid working (1 day per week)
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Join us in making a difference in the lives of employees by ensuring their well-being and promoting a healthy work environment. If you are passionate about occupational health and ready to take on this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com