Job title: Senior Psychological Therapist (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
Location: Stoke on Trent
Working hours: 8:30-17:30 (hours can vary around)
Salary: £28PH (negotiable depending on experience)
Contract: 3 months minimum
- To provide high quality, evidence based cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) services to people experiencing gambling harm with complex presentations.
- To proactively liaise with colleagues and partners across the gambling treatment system in managing high risk referrals.
- To provide training and supervision for other CBT therapists within the service.
- To comply with professional guidelines and standards and the overall framework of the Team's policies and procedures and system for integrated governance.
- A recorded/registered qualification in clinical or counselling psychology/ a recorded/registered qualification in one of the following - nursing, social work, occupational therapy, arts therapy, or a psychological therapy
- Significant experience working as a psychological therapy practitioner and demonstrating the competences as required.
- Completion of relevant supervisor's training and experience of conducting supervision within the NHS.
- Provisional or full accreditation with a recognised professional body (e.g. BABCP/UKCP)