Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Senior Support Worker to work within specialist supported living and residential services for people with learning disabilities and complex needs in Lancashire.
The successful applicant will assist in the day to day running of the home and to maintain high standards of care and service towards service users, relatives, visitors, and other members of staff.
You will deliver care to service users as directed by the service user plan for that individual, reporting any changes or concerns to the senior member of staff on duty.
You will support enabling people to have the most fulfilling lives possible, with respect, caring attitudes and understanding. This includes enabling them to enjoy activities such as swimming, cycling, carriage riding, yoga and much more.
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic Senior Support Workers who genuinely want to make a difference, providing meaningful high-quality care and support for our service users.
**Must have previous Senior Support Worker or Support Team Leader Experience alongside NVQ Level 2 or 3. Unfortunately, due to high demand if your experience, qualifications and availability are not met we cannot always guarantee a reply if unsuccessful in shortlisting.**
** we cannot offer sponsorship for these roles**
Contract, Hours and Pay
- Senior Support Worker (NVQ 2) - £12.40ph PAYE
- Senior Support Worker (NVQ3) - £13.20ph PAYE
Day Cover: 08:00 - 22:00
This would be based on a 2 weekly rolling rota working every other weekend.
The successful candidate will be integral to the day to day lives of the people you support, helping with activities such as assistance with personal care, household chores, meal preparation, leisure activities, social inclusion and maintaining health and well-being. The successful applicant will assist in the day to day running of the home and to maintain high standards of care and service towards service users, relatives, visitors and other members of staff.
- On-site parking
- Casual dress for homely environment
- Training is provided with opportunity for future progression.
- Recommendation bonus
- Eligible for Blue Light Card
- Possibility to work additional hours with the activity team.
- Cash Back Health Plan
- £300 Christmas Bonus for Senior
- CPD and Completion of NVQ 3
- £15 Call out Rate for any last minute/ emergency shift cover
- The successful applicant must have recent employed experience within Learning Disabilities or Mental Health
- The applicant must be prepared to carry out regular personal care with dignity and privacy.
- The successful applicant must have previous Senior Support Worker or Support Team Leader Experience alongside NVQ Level 2 or 3.
- The successful applicant must be flexible to work on the two weekly rota and work every other weekend.
Interested? Please send and updated CV to Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions