We are currently recruiting for a Senior Support Worker to join a short breaks service for children and young people in Sunderland.
This position is:
* Full time
* Initial 3 month contract
This position is within an 8-bed short break service for children and young people between 5 and 17 years who possess a diverse range of complex needs, disabilities and Autism. The service enables children and young people to come and have fun, engage within the community, develop skills and enhance their quality of life.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Support Worker with previous experience of working with children and young people, an awareness of current legislation relating to children's home and the ability to work in challenging environments.
Experience of working with children and young people is essential. Current accredited training, for example Safe Handling of Medication, Moving and Handling and First Aid, would be advantageous.
If you are interested please call Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses- £250 per referral placed in work
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider of Social work staff to over 200 local authorities
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.