Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Senior Therapist to support our established client in the Sunderland area. The service is a specialist day school for Children and Younger People between the ages of 5-19 who have a range of Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
The successful candidate will provide support Younger People with varied Learning Disabilities including ADHD, ASD, SEMH and SLCN as well as Developmental Trauma, Neuro-developmental Conditions and Special Educational Needs. The service received a rating of Outstanding in their most recent Ofsted report.
Job Purpose: Senior Therapist
Salary: £47,353-£55,619 per annum + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-16:30
Contract: Full-time | 37.5 Hours
The post holder will work as part of the Multidisciplinary Team to engage, encourage and inspire the Younger People to be themselves.
- Ensure the needs and views of our children and young people are at the heart of everything we do: offering holistic and child-centred interventions, which are appropriate to their clinical needs, including working with external agencies where applicable
- To undertake high quality clinical assessments of children and young people and develop formulations of therapeutic need. Make recommendations about appropriate therapeutic interventions for each young person. To write reports as part of a multidisciplinary team or individually to reflect assessment, progress and outcomes as required.
- To work closely with our children and young people ensuring a personalised adaptable plan of support and delivery, communicating, reviewing and celebrating children and young people's success and achievement with them.
- Professional Therapy Qualification (Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Therapist, Accredited Counsellor, etc)
- Professional Registration (BACP, HCPC, etc)
- Substantial experience working with Children & Younger People
- Full School Holidays / 35 Days including Bank Holidays
- Family Healthcare Plan - Access to instant check-ups and consultations
- Car Purchase Scheme
- Career Development and Training
- Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Support
- Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance
- High-Street Vouchers and Apple Scheme
- Family Days Out
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Meals
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of four weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!