Service Care Solutions are looking for a SharePoint Migration Engineer to work in Hereford for a role Outside IR35. Experience implementing and supporting IT solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint Server with exposure to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019, on non-internet-connected secure systems in a UK Defence setting, with understanding and experience of associated technical and security policy.
The shift patterns will be a mix of early and lates with no night shift required.
For be eligible for this role you must have current DV clearance.
* Significant Experience of migrating SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019 using tools such as Metalogix or ShareGate.
* Experience of administrating SharePoint 2019.
* Experience working as part of a technical design & delivery team
* Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
* Flexible, team player, "get-it-done" personality
* Ability to organise and plan work independently
* Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
Expected outputs/deliverables include but not limited to:
* Conducting data migration activities from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019 using migration tooling.
* Problem solving and providing technical resolution
* Producing documentation including, Work Instructions and Knowledge Articles
* Collaboration activities with other members of the Architecture, Design & Delivery team to support fulfilment of customer requirements
* Briefing Notes on issues of note
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.