Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to support our established client in the South London area. The service is a specialist day school for Children and Younger People between the ages of 4-12 who have a range of Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
The successful candidate will provide support Younger People with varied Learning Disabilities including ADHD, ASD, SEMH and SLCN as well as Developmental Trauma, Neuro-developmental Conditions and Special Educational Needs. The service received a rating of 'GOOD' in their most recent Ofsted report.
Job Purpose: Speech and Language Therapist
Salary: £40,959 - £48,504 per annum + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Mitcham, South London
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-16:30
Contract: Full-time | 37.5 Hours
The post holder will work as part of the Multidisciplinary Team to engage, encourage and inspire the Younger People to be themselves.
- Ensure the needs and views of our children and young people are at the heart of everything we do: offering evidence based, holistic and child-centred assessments and interventions across the Three Waves of Intervention and in line with the Therapeutic Focus Model.
- Use advanced specialist knowledge and levels of experience appropriately and effectively across a range of work practices which is underpinned by comprehensive and extensive theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
- To undertake high quality assessments of children and young people and make recommendations about appropriate therapeutic interventions for each child or young person, in accordance with individual assessed needs
- To provide line management and clinical supervision to allocated Therapies Assistants within the setting and to support Newly Qualified Speech and Language Therapists within the setting
- To work closely with children, young people, their parents and staff to ensure a personalised plan of delivery.
- To participate in service and practice development.
- Registered with the HCPC
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Speech and Language Therapy
- Substantial experience working with Children & Younger People
- Full School Holidays
- Family Healthcare Plan - Access to instant check-ups and consultations
- Car Purchase Scheme
- Career Development and Training
- Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Support
- Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance
- High-Street Vouchers and Apple Scheme
- Family Days Out
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Meals
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of four weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!