A client within the Public Sector based in Cheshire is currently recruiting for a Stock Condition Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within an asset management environment.
Key purpose of the role is to support the development of the housing associations long-term asset management strategy and investment programme, carrying out stock condition and other property surveys.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Carry out stock condition surveys and a range of other building surveys and assessments including but not limited to HHSRS.
- Energy efficiency assessments, environmental/estate surveys, plant & equipment audits and general building surveys to provide accurate.
- Robust and timely data to support the development of asset strategies, policies, and investment plans.
- Support the development of an effective rolling stock condition survey programme.
- Ensure ownership of data and information held by the client, that informs business planning and decision making, is accurate; providing robust, timely updates based on technical building knowledge.
To be considered for this role you will require a full UK Driving License and the ability to use your own vehicle.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Experience with Orchard Housing and Civica Keystone Asset Management/CX
- Relevant technical qualification e.g. RICS or CIOB accredited HND or degree level qualification
- Social Housing experience
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £25 - £30 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.