Service Care Solutions have an exciting oppurtunity for a Warehouse Operative with Admin background to join there client within Barnsley.
Our client are a Housing Association working in partnership with the local authority to ensure that properties in the South Yorkshire area meet the standards for suitable living.
In the role of a Store person the key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and submit correspondence to internal and external customers
- Accurately process orders via electronic stock control system
- Update, maintain and create Excel spreadsheets for analysis.
- Data entry
- Filing and archiving electronic documents
- Accurately updating and maintaining electronic documents
- Support the floor staff with warehouse duties including goods in and goods out.
Requirements and skills
- Attention to detail
- Good self-management & task organisation
- Experience of working with software applications including Microsoft office, bespoke databases, including experience of Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with people on all levels, including internal and external customers, suppliers, and managers
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to review current processes and make recommendations to improve the current service
- Willingness to work flexible hours
As this role is based within a warehouse environment it is important that you have experience of working in a similar workplace.
For more details on this role, and to apply, get in touch with Prakash today by emailing email@example.com or call 01772 208967.