Our Client in the Public Sector based in South East London is currently looking for a Street works Inspector to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, Hybrid working, contract role based in London who require the ideal candidate to have extensive experience and knowledge of NRSWA and Utilities Projects.
The purpose of the role is be accountable to the Principal Street works Coordinator and responsible for the provision of
guidance and support in accordance with NRSWA and TMA legislation.
- Support services include:
- Street works coordination
- Street work licence technical advice
- EToN Support / Data Plotting
- Drafting Temporary Traffic Orders for utility works
- Monitoring street works in accordance with the Statutory obligations
- Section 81 NRSWA (Defective apparatus)
- Monitor defect inspections
- Charges / FPNs
- Dispute resolution
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £24.67 per hour Umbrella LTD to join their team.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967