Support Worker required at care home in Bishopsgarth for temporary contract within fantastic team!
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to join a supportive and friendly team at a Care Home in the Bishopsgarth area of Stockton-on-Tees.
This purpose of this position is to encourage and enable clients who use the service for up to 6 weeks at a time for rehab or assessment purposes. The role includes personal care, recording and reporting, serving meals, completing charts and adding to care plans, working as part of a team but to be able to work under ones own initiative ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to. Completing IPC sheets to ensure that infection control is at its optimum best which includes regularly cleaning touch points and keeping units clean and tidy. Other work includes bed making and handing out clean laundry. On admission completing itinerary of clothing and belongings.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions Recruitment on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus