Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Support Worker to work within Specialist Supported Living and Residential Service for people with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
Contract and Pay
- £12.50 p/hr (Ltd) Days
- £13.00p/hr (Ltd) Waking Nights
- £18.00 p/hr (Ltd) Bank Holidays
Nights Cover: 22:00 - 08:00 | Days Cover: 08:00 - 22:00
This would be based on a 2 weekly rolling rota working every other weekend.
The successful candidate will be integral to the day to day lives of the people you support, helping with activities such as assistance with personal care, household chores, meal preparation, leisure activities, social inclusion and maintaining health and well-being. The successful applicant will assist in the day to day running of the home and to maintain high standards of care and service towards service users, relatives, visitors and other members of staff.
The successful applicant must have recent employed experience within Learning Disabilities or Mental Health
The applicant must be prepared to carry out regular personal care with dignity and privacy
and must be double vaccinated for COVID-19
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities