Support Worker - Cheshire East Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Support Worker on behalf of Cheshire East Council based in Congleton.
Job duties include:
- Attend to the personal needs of service users in line with agreed care plan - this may involve helping service users achieve objectives for themselves rather than physically doing everything for them.
- Physical tasks, e.g. dressing, washing, feeding service users, or helping and encouraging service users to undertake these tasks for themselves.
- Social duties e.g. talking with service users, helping service users to maintain contact with family, friends and community, assisting with shopping and recreation.
- Contribute to discussions on individual care plans for service users.
- Contribute to the assessment of service users by maintaining and updating records as required.
- Help create the atmosphere within which service users can be encouraged to develop to their fullest potential.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… email@example.com
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus! *
What are the benefits of working with Service Care Solutions?
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* A dedicated consultant that will be available for you.
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.