Derbyshire County Council are on the hunt for a enthusiastic member to join their team within one of their residential homes of which support complex needs and challenging behaviour individuals.
This role is a full time role currently paying £13.33 per hour with a range of shifts available staring from mornings, into evenings and even night working! You will need to be flexible for the role and be happy to work within a team to help the residents regain some independence while keeping their needs in mind.
Everyday will be different so keeping on your toes is a main focus for this role!
You will need previous experience working withing a complex needs home with a range of disabilities as the home is very much driven on supporting their residents to the full capacity and ensuring that all their needs are met!
You will need:
DBS - Enhanced
Previous Experience with disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviours
Previous work within homelessness and drug and alcohol miss use
Why Service Care Solutions?
- A Dedicated consultant specific to your area of work with up to date knowledge on markets and new positions.
- We operate nationwide working with both public and private domains.
- All Compliance paid for including DBS and Social Work registration.
- We operate 3 payrolls per week
- Bring your Job to us bonus of £250
- Refer a friend Bonus of £250
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know*
If this is something you are interested in, please send across your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01772208964 .