One of the largest charities in the UK is currently recruiting for a Supported Housing Officer to provide an excellent housing related support service to their residents in High Wycombe
This role is part of a small team delivering accommodation and support to local individuals and the focus of the role is to delivery support in a person-centred way, aiming to understand the strengths of individuals. Residents will be supported to get the most from their accommodation placement while also planning for their future and more independent living.
This will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide high quality housing support to residents, including person centred support plans, risk assessments, advice, and guidance.
- Actively engage with residents to maximise the benefits of their stay at the service
- Work towards and achieve the agreed Key Performance Indicators and performance objectives and ensure a high level of service is provided
- To ensure each resident has a clear programme of support in place to help them achieve the independent living skills required for them to progress onto a more or even completely, independent accommodation
- To ensure the health and safety of the residents; in supporting them to maintain and further improve their mental health, and to promote their independent living abilities in accordance with their individual support plans, fully involving them in all aspects of the planning and service delivery.
- To develop and maintain operational links with key partners and stakeholders keeping them fully informed of the pathways and support needs of the residents.
To be considered for this Supported Housing Officer role, you will require previous experience providing housing related support and developing support plans.
Additionally, due to the vulnerable nature of the service users you will be working with, you will also require a clean, enhanced DBS.
This is a full time Supported Housing Officer role, working 37 hours per week on a rota including weekends and bank holidays, but no nights. This is a permanent role, offering a salary of £26,609.
If this Supported Housing Officer role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Supported Housing Officer role, please send your CV lee . mc millan @ service care . org . uk or call me on 01 772 20 89 66 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Supported Housing Officer role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region