Systems Officer needed with Oxfordshire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Banbury, Oxford or Abingdon (although mostly working from home)
Duration - 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £16 ltd per hour
Team - Adult Social Care
- Checking that people who receive a direct payment to pay for care are spending their money appropriately
- Undertake a key role in entering complex care provision, ensuring data is recorded and all contractual details are correct to ensure that payments and charging undertaken by other functions are correct
- Produce, issue and collect contractual documentation, ensuring all person system case file and payee records are updated
- Verification of care package information ensuring the necessary approvals are in place and details of the brokered service have been supplied
What is required?
- GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Experience of working in a similar system or financial environment
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.