Talent Acquisition Specialist needed in Oxford
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Oxford
Duration - Permanent
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £47,420 - £50,512 per annum
Working Arrangement - Attendance at the primary and other office locations is anticipated to be 2-4 times per month. However, attendance may be 1 or 2 days per week initially as the new team forms. The ability to travel to face to face meetings, job and community outreach events and national conferences as required is essential
- Providing advanced level advice and guidance on attraction, social, media, sourcing, pipelining, assessment, vetting, inclusive hiring, data analysis and market and technology trends
- Visible and accountable for the successful and timely delivery of multiple innovative talent acquisition campaigns and projects with clearly defined project plans
- Working in collaboration with HR Business Partners and senior managers to develop a full understanding of the service area workforce requirements
- Taking a candidate centred approach to all talent acquisition activities/projects
What is required?
- Advanced Resourcing experience in an internal setting
- Level 5 REC/CIPD Qualification or relevant experience
- Project management qualification or the ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of project management principles and techniques
- Significant experience identifying organisation priorities/workforce plans and translating into successful inclusive talent attraction, assessment and onboarding strategies
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.