Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Team Manager for the Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHP) team in Huntingdon.
This role holds responsibility to coordinate and lead the AMHP service, integral to successful service delivery by offering leadership and supervision whilst engaging with stakeholders and partners to ensuring that AMHP processes, standards and regulations are met.
As a Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing professional line management responsibilities and professional leadership for the AMHP Service across the Peterborough City and Cambridgeshire County Council areas to ensure safe, effective, and efficient delivery.
- Embedding high quality professional AMHP practice across the AMHP profession, this will include supporting the review and implementation of policy and procedures, with particular emphasis on advanced practice, the role of the social supervisor, competence, and confidence in line with the Statutory Regulations including the provision of AMHP professional supervision to members of the service and monitoring the delivery of required levels of training.
- Leading a service that is responsive, responsible, accountable, and flexible to the evolving needs of people who use the AMHP service, by working in collaboration with them, members of the service, and the wider health and care system.
- Enhanced DBS
- Recognised professional qualification and registration (as confirmed in MH AMHP Regulations - Schedule 1) (Social Work; Occupational Therapy; Nursing; Psychology)
- Full UK Driving Licence
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Team Manager role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!