Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Team Manager Social Care in Sutton
Team Managers in our Children's Services Locality Teams manage the statutory duties of the Social Work team and supporting staff. Overseeing and quality assuring the work of the Social Work team that delivers Child Protection, Child in need and Assessment and Referral services. Working in partnership with other teams and organisations in health, education, and legal services to ensure the best outcomes for the children and young people of the borough our Team Managers maintain the highest standards set in our organisation and make positive impacts on the families we help.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A relevant Professional Qualification and registered with the regulatory body. Evidence of relevant formal post qualifying learning.
- Evidence of management knowledge, skills and practice and management of multidisciplinary teams
- Extensive experience of working in the relevant setting or evidence of how established experience, skills and knowledge are transferable.
- Experience of multi-agency working, and ability to work across the specialist professional networks e.g., social work occupational therapy.
- Ability to provide clear directions to a team of multidisciplinary professionals.
Weekly Hours: 37 per week.
Weekly Shift Pattern: Monday-Friday
Weekly Shift Time: 09:00-17:00
For this position, you must have:
- A degree or master's in social work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
- Social Work England registration
- Enhanced DBS
This is an exciting opportunity, and the role will include:
- A specialist consultant within an experienced and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
- Free online training to keep up with your HCPC registration
- Loyalty Scheme
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Matthew at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Matthew.Nicholson@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!