Service Care Solutions are supporting with Recruitment of a new Mental Health Support Team in Leyland, Lancashire.
The successful individuals will work within a Children and Young People (CYP) Mental Health Support Team who have bases in Greater Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire.
The service offer early intervention health and wellbeing services for children and young people using a wide range of creative and dynamic methods of engagement, including digital interventions, across community and educational settings.
The service supports CYP ad their families or carers providing extra capacity for Early Intervention support withing Schools and College settings within 3 core areas:
- Providing evidence-based interventions for mild to moderate mental health and emotional wellbeing issues
- Support designated senior mental health leads in each setting
- Provide timely advice to school and college staff and parents as required
Our Mental Health Support Teams (MHSTs) will work with 58 schools and colleges across the Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire areas. They will help pupils with issues like anxiety, low mood, and behavioural difficulties.
Trainee Supervising Practitioner
As a Trainee Supervising Practitioner your role will be similar to the Supervising Practitioner but the number of years post qualification experience has been reduced and there is no requirement for experience in delivering Clinical Supervision.
Your role will involve supporting and guiding Educational Mental Health Practitioners as well as delivering training, interventions and consultation to children, young people, families and educational staff.
- Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00 Friday 09:00 - 14:00
- Mileage From Base
- Flexible Working / WFH to be discussed at interview
Full Time (37hours per week)
The successful applicant must hold a Core Qualification: Qualified Social Worker, Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist fully registered with their professional body.
£27,043 - £33,453 p.a
- Generous annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme and OH Service
- Eye tests for VDU users
- Generous contributory Pension Scheme (employer contribution 14.3%)
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities and career progression including further study relating to MHST clinical supervision
Interested? Please send and updated CV with relevant experience along with your telephone number to Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.