Transport Programme Manager
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for highly skilled Home to School Transport Programme Manager in Bedfordshire.
As the Home to School Transport Programme Manager, you will be responsible for mentoring, supporting and guiding the programme to ensure its success. Your role will also involve project management and the implementation of key strategies to deliver efficiencies and meet desired target operating models.
As a Home to School Transport Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
* Development and implementation of an independent travel training scheme
* Implementation of school transport policy changes (including consolidating consultation results and recommendations)
* Development and implementation of a new Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) and school transport operator handbook
* Development and implementation of school transport processes to support the service re-design
* Review of road safety and implementation of a road safety policy
* Experience in implementing transport policies and procedures
* Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver on key objectives
* Full Enhanced DBS
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
* Excellent rates of pay
* Payroll services twice a week
If you are interested in the Home to School Transport Programme Manager role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!