Job Title: Treasury & Asset Analyst
Work Pattern: 35 hours per week
Type: Temp ongoing
Location: Nottingham NG5
Purpose of the role -
We're looking for an Treasury & Asset Analyst with to support the Finance Manager/Treasury Management in meeting Group financial regulatory requirements.
Job Role - key duties
- Administration of appropriate manual and computerised records and reconciliations thereon in a timely manner; taking corrective action where required.
- Assist in the monitoring of the day to day cash requirements and in the servicing of treasury management, lender information requirements and securing and release of properties.
- Assist in the raising of new loan finance as required including security valuation reports.
- Extract and analyse data from the financial system and draft information where required.
- Assist in period end and year end close down procedures producing the relevant documentation.
- Assist in the production of statutory accounts, and other financial accounts and reports.
- Answer generic queries on all aspects of the team's work within agreed time limits.
- Assist in the administration and production of financial regulatory returns and in internal and external audit processes.
- Provide input to processes for business transformation in the provision of financial management services; ensuring communication flows work well and good working relationships with customers are built and maintained.
- Provide assistance and cover across roles in the directorate when required.
Candidate Requirements -
- Demonstrable knowledge and/or experience in a finance/business role
- Demonstrable knowledge and/or experience of accounting / data systems
- Experience of working successfully in a performance-oriented environment
- Demonstrable ability to use high level functionality of Microsoft spreadsheets, databases, computerised accounts packages and other related applications to retrieve and manipulate complex data
- Demonstrable high level of numeracy, IT and literacy skills and the ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work under own initiative
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk