Service Care Solutions are working with a Housing Association based in the Coventry area who are looking to recruit a Void Cleaner to contribute to the quality and appearance of neighbourhoods and estates through the undertaking of cleaning and waste removal duties within Coventry and the surrounding areas.
Main duties will include the
- Removing of bulk and household waste across Housing estates.
- Awareness of health and safety requirements.
- Completion of daily paperwork.
- Clearance of fly tipping and garage/shed clearance.
- Garden and loft clearance
- Accessing waste sites to landfill areas completing daily work tasks in line with business needs.
- Driving company vehicle.
- Removal of bulk and items from void properties.
- Working from Coventry and covering areas of Birmingham and Worcester
The candidate will be tasked with ensuring delivery of a good standard of cleanliness, security and safety to the VOID properties of the Company's housing stock.
This job includes weekend working therefore it is essential to be flexible. It is also essential for the applicants to have a Full, Clean UK Driving License as access to a company vehicle will be provided.
This will be an ongoing role for the right candidate with an immediate start available following a successful interview.
For more details on this role and to apply, contact Prakash by emailing email@example.com or calling 01772 208967.