Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a local housing association based in the Somerset area who require a Waste Collection Operative to join their team on a 3 month temporary basis with the possibility to become a permanent member of the team working out of their Yeovil office.
A Full UK Driving License is essential to this position as a vehicle will be provided to the role holder.
This is a 40 hour full-time position and the duties will include:
- Cleaning of communal areas within blocks of flats.
- Removing small dumped items and bin bags to the collection area.
- Reporting large items for bulk removal.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, washing floors, walls, ceilings, doors and other fixtures and fittings along with litter picking, and carpet cleaning to residential communal areas.
- Driving to various locations around Somerset, Hampshire and Berkshire to complete jobs.
This would be an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to get back into work and join a growing organisation where progression is available.
For more information on this role, please email Prakash at email@example.com or call 01772 208967.