Workforce Delivery Officer needed in Brent
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Brent (2 days per week in the office)
Duration - 18 month FTC
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
Salary - £37,038 per annum
- As a Workforce Project Delivery Officer you will plan and implement designated projects and/or work-streams within the department's workforce strategy
- You will lead the coordination of recruitment activities for the services within Integration and Improved Outcomes through the planning and monitoring of activities and allocation of resources at key stages in the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Carry out regular research and benchmarking into the reward packages offered by other councils
- Provide information, data and analysis and develop business cases for inclusion in reports in support of recommendations to decision making bodies
- Manage the process for recruitment and retention payments to ensure these are made in a timely manner
What is required?
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Knowledge of electronic calendaring programmes
- Experience of successfully delivering projects and/or initiatives to agreed timescales and delivering required outcomes
- Experience of working across multi-disciplinary teams
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.